Select your school
- Sarisbury Green CE Junior School
- Silchester Primary School
- South Farnborough Junior School
- St Josephs Catholic Primary School - Matlock
- Stockbridge Primary School Edinburgh
- Salehurst CofE Primary School
- San Sior Primary School
- Scholes Junior & Infant School
- Sedbergh Primary School
- Shirestone Academy
- Slyne-with-Hest St Luke's CE Primary School
- St Bernadettes Catholic Primary School
- St Columba’s RC Primary School
- St John's Primary School Edinburgh
- St John’s Primary School Port Glasgow
- St Mary's Ayrshire Primary School
- St Mary's Leith Primary School
- St Monicas Cardiff
- St Swithun's Primary School Southsea
- Stenhouse Primary School Edinburgh
- Stoke Bishop Primary School
- Sunny Bank School
Jackie Wilson, Mum, St Mary’s Primary Leith
Honley High School
East Sheen Primary School
Koolskools Fairtrade Cotton School uniform range is made under the principles of Fairtrade, and in factories that have signed up to the Koolskools Ethical pledge. We personally visit our Fairtrade cotton farming co-operatives and factories to hear from everyone involved in our ethical supply chain.
Whilst ensuring the highest quality combined with affordable prices, we also rigorously check that our Fairtrade clothing is made to the highest ethical manufacturing standards, including fair pay. The assurances that we duly receive come from the cotton farmers and factory workers themselves.
So, when buying our Fairtrade cotton uniform it comes with a unique ethical manufacturing guarantee…from the workers who actually produce it.
We aim to complete online orders within 10 working days, and 15 working days in the busy period between June and September.