The Impact of Fairtrade Cotton Uniform
Let’s face it, school uniform isn’t something that most students look forward to putting on each day. They would much rather wear the latest fashions and wear what they want.
But, in most cases they can’t. They have to wear what their school directs.
So knowing that uniform has to be worn, why don’t you help them to make a difference in the world, as responsible Global Citizens?
Give your students an opportunity to help others in the world very much less fortunate than themselves, and embrace Koolskools school uniform made with Fairtrade cotton.
By wearing Koolskools ethically made school uniform you can make a positive impact in the world in the following ways:
- The farmers that grow our cotton are receiving a fair price for the cotton they grow, and can therefore embrace sustainable farming and improve their livelihoods.
- They also receive the Fairtrade social premium which allows them to invest in their communities and build a better future.
- The workers in our principal factory get paid 20%+ above the national minimum wage.
- There is no child labour in our factories.
- Our cotton is also grown organically, so there is much less of a negative impact on the environment.
- Koolskools will also teach your children how they are making a difference.